Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Growing up

My girls just turned 3 months and 5 years on the same day a couple of weeks ago. And I realized that suddenly Kira has changed from a toddlerish sort of girl to a real kid. I can see that she'll be ready to go to school and start tackling the world without me by her side every moment. I know I should be glad about that, and I am, but part of me wants to cuddle her up and make her a baby again. It's a good thing I have a new one to start all over with. :)

You can see for yourself. Here is Kira six months ago, and Kira today - when did this happen?!:

And - a picture of my little three month old in case she ever accuses me of never taking her picture... (I've heard second children can do that when they grow up... ;))


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Awww! Awww! And once more, for good measure - AWWWW! I hate that they grow up. *sigh*.