Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The Move

I've been sleeping at the new house now for a week and a half. I've got about that much more time till we're totally out of the old house and I'm done working, and can just focus on unpacking. It's crazy and hectic but I LOVE my new house, even with all the pet projects I'm seeing everywhere.


Here are a couple of highlights:


New Dishes!!! I told my mother how depressed I was to move my dishes one more time, so she bought me new ones. :) Don't they just pop against the white cupboard?



Saved by Elmo

This was day 2 of moving. I was trying to unpack. The living room was wall to wall boxes. Then I found the little tv/vcr and a rogue elmo tape. The kids made do with seating arrangements, and I had a blessed cup of coffee

5 comments:

Anissa said...

Glad it's coming along. The dishes look gorgeous! I love different color dishes. My parents got me Fiestaware for Christmas a couple years ago. All different colors. Now I wish my cabinets were white!

Can't wait to hear that you're all moved in and finished working. Soon...

Kathleen said...

yay for new dishes!

Jennifer said...

I love the dishes and is Gigi sitting in a box?! Too cute! Can't wait to see more pictures. :)

Therese said...

I have great sympathy for you right now...I don't mind moving but I HATE unpacking.

I dig the colorful dishes. (And I think I could use an hour with Elmo myself this week!)

Hang in there!

Holly Kennedy said...

Now I want new dishes. Just looking at your colorful set makes me realize how OLD mine are (12 years, I believe) and now I've decided it's time for a change!!
Good luck with the move.
And the unpacking. Argh! I don't envy you that...