Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Some fun things I laughed about yesterday:

1) Pulling out my lunch bag and seeing that Randy had drawn a Mr. Yuck face on it. I assume it was a commentary on my turkey wrap, but I wasn't really sure. Just a funny thing to greet you at lunch time

2) On getting home, Randy said "Did you special order an eskimo?" Um... what? "Explain this!" he says.
Then, in toddles Greta wearing Kira's new winter coat. I wish I had a picture. It was a walking purple puffy coat with little feet sticking out and a face in the middle of the hood and that was it. She was laughing at herself. Apparently, whenever he tried to take the coat off she'd cry.
3) Kira's comment on going to bed"I hope Daddy *never* puts my lunch in a *paper bag* inside my lunch bag again. And he'd better not write anything on it. That would be so embarrassing!" So, who do you think has her lunch inside THREE paper bags this morning... all with a little note on him. I stopped him when I saw him wrapping it all up in a giant paper grocery bag...
Almost enough to help me forget the 2 hour commute I had yesterday!

No comments: