Friday, April 13, 2007

The Secrets are Back!

Yes, there is a new episode of The Secrets at long last!

If you haven't listened to them (and you're a writer or want to learn about writing)... I'm envious, because you have before you the joy of starting at the very beginning and listening to them all! It's a podcast by Michael A. Stackpole, a fantasy writer, that gives really very helpful advice on how to stick with and complete a novel. Honestly, it's this podcast that got me out of the wannabe phase and helped me actually finish my book and believe that I can be a published writer.

Plus, he has a fantastic voice. I'd listen to him read the phonebook.

The feed is here: http://www.stormwolf.com/thesecrets/index.html
Or you can look them up in iTunes.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

cool, I will look into them. I have been meaning to try to find some good podcasts.

Robin L. said...

Oh, I hope you do! And then tell me what you think. I just love this podcast. It gets the number one spot in all of the many, many podcasts I listen to. :)

Anissa said...

I've never heard of this. Have to check it out. Thanks!