Thursday, January 04, 2007

New Years Goals 2007

I like to call them "goals" rather than resolutions, because that way you can't break them. You just keep "reaching" for them. ;)

First, let's review last year's goals, which were: 1) lose 10-30 pounds, 2) Finish novel 3) pay off debt. We're looking pretty good. I lost all of the baby weight. YAY! I finished the first draft of the novel. YAY! Debt - well, it's much reduced aside from the mortgage we are taking on. But since the goal of paying off the debt was to buy a house, it's looking pretty good too. We're still working to pay off the rest (car loans, etc) in the beginning of this year. But that's boring and I'm letting my husband put that on *his* New Year's list.

So, for this year the goals are:

1) Complete novel edits and SELL NOVEL! I love having this as a goal. (stay tuned for new widget in the sidebar)

2) Take on administrating the household - no more feeling like I'm at the end of a whip. It's gonna be a well oiled machine, baby! This involves some big steps that I don't want to put up here... yet

3) Consistency in the things I want to do every day: prayer, study, writing, exercise.

I think 2007 is going to be a great year!!

No comments: