Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Mini update

I've updated the word count meter - it sure is moving slowly. But, I got another plotting problem solved, so it should pick up from here. If I could convince Gigi that she doesn't have to only sleep *on* me, then I'd have a little more time to write. Parenting problems colliding with writing problems.

Still working on the sidebar issue. I think I have a potential fix. Hopefully things line up properly after the next update. But any HTML gurus are welcome to propose solutions!

Once again, all the kiddos are sick at my house. I can't imagine why they get sick so much. They take vitamins! They eat healthy! OK, that's all and it wasn't much. Check back tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hey, at least your ticker is moving in the right direction. "Slow and steady wins the race." :)

Hope everyone's feeling better soon!