Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Update


It's been a while since I've posted some pics of the kids and I know I have friends and family viewing the blog... so here are some udates.

Miss Greta just turned 11 months old last week and has been walking for about 2 months now. She can stand up without holding anything, pivot, sit down and get back up, and do most of the intricate walking maneuvers. She still only goes about 10 feet at a time, but she's finessing it.


Miss Kira starts Kindy in exactly one month. (Picture of her in a uniform coming soon!) We're all very excited and I keep having to remind myself that I'm not going with her. She's enjoying these last days of summer with abandon before she starts the great adventure that is school.


... 4th of July - can you see the attitude in that girl?

and Kira as Flower Girl...

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

soooo cute Rob! you and R did such a good job creating those little darlings! :)

Robin L. said...

Aw, thanks Kat!!!

Jennifer said...

Awww! Gigi looks so much like a little Kira. And Kira as a flower girl...awww! Too cute.