Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Bananas Shananas

Forget the rice cereal and mushed up bananas. Gigi likes cupcakes!

I was holding her yesterday with my fresh French Vanilla cupcake topped with homemade buttercream vanila and orange icing. I turned my head and "CHOMP!" Little baby Jaws had her mouth full of cupcake and icing all over her nose and forehead. I stared in disbelief in time to see her going for another chomp. Let's just say it wasn't the same scrunchy little face she made at the banana. She knew I'd been holding out on her!

(And yes, I did try to get all the cupcake and icing away from her sweet little face. Hopefully the damage was minimal)

4 comments:

Laura Odom said...

Oh that's hilarious. I haven't even started feeding Clara yet. I was actually going to give her cereal for the first time yesterday, but dh didn't make it home in time... and he worked late tonight again, so MAYBE tomorrow... I'd hate for him to miss it!

Kathleen said...

that is too funny! I just love that image, and I can totally picture your expression!

HB said...

OMG, that is great! I *heart* Gigi.

Jennifer said...

Smart, smart girl!