Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Recent Kiraisms

On School...
"I think that going to school two days in order (in a row) will be a bit challenging, but I can handle it"

On choosing between tap and ballet...
"Well, when I try to do dances from the Marvelous Musical Mansion (her favorite video) I can tap dance pretty easily, but I think I need more help with ballet so I should have a teacher if I want to do ballet every time I'm onstage"

On her sister...
"Gigi is my treasure"

On my hair...
"You should take a few inches off the ends so you can see your shirt more and color it. But don't do all blonde. Leave some brown in there for interest."

On her hair...
"I like it down better than in a ponytail, don't you? That way you can see more of it."

On What Not To Wear...
"They can turn anyone around!"

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

that is precious!!

Jennifer said...

Hilarious! ALL of them! But favorite might be "leave some brown for interest". ;)

Teresa said...

These are absolutely fabulous!!