Friday, October 27, 2006

TV Week in Review

I'm finally almost caught up on TV. Watching Grey's Season's 1 and 2 put me seriously behind. Here are some brief thoughts:

Gilmore Girls:




'nuff said


Lost:


Kate *does* love Sawyer. I know she does. She might love Jack too, but she's gotta love Sawyer.


The Nine:


Still compelling. What did Scott Wolf do in there to make Lizzie so mad?!


Studio 60:


Loved seeing my girl Lauren when she's not being mean to Luke. Love Aaron Sorkin. The whole thing is fantastic.


Grey's Anantomy:


I'm still not caught up through season three, but nevertheless they win the quote of the week contest...


"There is a land called Passive Agresseeva, and I am their queen." Addison Shepherd.


And just for fun, here's a pic of McDreamy himself:


No comments: