Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!!!!

The Bionic Woman is coming back!!!

This was my all-time favorite show as a kid. It goes in the hall of fame with Moonlighting, Sports Night, Lost and The Gilmore Girls (assuming I forgive them for this season).

Woo hoo!!!! Now let's talk casting. Who should be the new Jamie Sommers? Comments please!

Right now I'm thinking Lauren Graham would be fantastic (though she really is more of a Wonder Woman, isn't she?) I'd love to see them make Jamie 30-something and put Lauren, Felicity Huffman, Christine Lahti, or Alison Janney in the role. If they go for someone younger, then I'm having trouble coming up with someone, (although I suppose Jennifer Garner is an obvious choice) but I'll tell you who it should *not* be:

Katie Holmes, Jennifer Love Hewitt, or Jessica Simpson.

OK, how about Evangeline Lilly?

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Katie Holms or Jessica Simpson would totally RUIN the Bionic Woman. What about Gillian Anderson? Or as a comeback role for Winona Ryder? ;)