Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Coming clean

After years of avoiding daytime television and anything really with a studio audience, I've become one of those people who talk about what was on Oprah. I confess. My sister got me hooked a few weeks ago and I might have even poked fun at *her* for liking Oprah. Now, I'm not only addicted, but really feel like people should *know* that she just sent her entire staff of over 400 people and their families to Hawaii, or just gave some random fan a new house, then remodled it, then furnished it, then promised to send her 10 kids to college.

I'm one of them now. The Oprah viewers. Oprah's on, people.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Oh, yeah. I, um, get her magazine too. Did you see it the other day when the little girl whose mother died of breast cancer was on? Not only did I cry, but I told Bill later and he nearly cried. Oprah makes me cry a lot. Love. Her.