Wednesday, November 16, 2005

product review

I would like to report for all moms and moms to be my new favorite diaper:
Seventh Generation Diapers

Aside from the warm fuzzy I get every time I look at them thinking a certain friend of mine would be so proud of me (unless you go all the way and use cloth, do you Jen?) they are the best diaper I've tried to date and I think I've tried them all. They really DO feel like cloth on the inside, almost never leak, and don't leave any sad little red marks on the babe. And of course, are eco-friendly, or as close as you can get with a disposable diaper.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Um, I really need a *blushing* face icon here because as soon as I read Seventh Generation Diapers I thought, YAY! Those are awesome! and then I read that your warm fuzzies have to do with me. Um...ROFL!! But no we do not do cloth (I have to draw the line somewhere...LOL) and yes, I love Seventh Generation. Try their window cleaner too - it's awesome! ;)