Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Announcement Time!!!

No, I have not finished my edits (oh how I wish), but I do have another exciting work in progress... and this one I know will be done in exactly 7 more months. Ha ha!! Yes, I'm expecting a third (and final) little baby. WOO!!!

It's already been a wild ride with my first ever trip to the ER by ambulance (I'm fine - just how pregnancy goes for me). Though I will say that the writer part of me was thinking "Ooo, I can totally describe the inside of an ambulance in a book now!" while the rest of me felt like I was dying! Also, I was rescued by two very cute firemen. So cute, that the nurses made them STOP on the way to my room so they could appreciate one very fine booty. Hi, me dying on the gurney!!

So, I'm due Jan. 5th, making me 9 weeks and 3 days, not that I'm counting down or anything.

Please feel free to leave suggestions for names in the comment trail or by e-mail. I already have Kira Noelle and Greta Giselle (Gigi) and it will surely be a boy because Kira says so and she's freakishly correct about things like this.

7 comments:

Melissa Amateis said...

CONGRATULATIONS, ROBIN!!!!

I'm partial to the names Victoria Elizabeth (if it's a girl) and Nicholas James if it's a boy. ;-)

Anissa said...

Congratulations! Fingers crossed for smooth sailing from here on out. :)

I've always been a fan of David. Your girls have beautiful names, I'm sure whatever you choose will be great.

Best wishes!

Amy C said...

Congrats Robin! That is so exciting! We'll be praying for good health for you and the baby (and hopefully no more trips to the ER).

Kathleen said...

:) congrats again! Your line about "work in progress... and this one I know will be done in exactly 7 more months" totally made me laugh out loud.

Renee' said...

Hey Rob!

Congratulations!
I say we let Randy chose the name (by himself!) just to see what he comes up with! Hmmm...I bet "Gibson" or "Fender Stratacaster!"

Laura Odom said...

Congrats Robin! What exciting news! I was miserably sick with all three of mine too. But if it makes you feel better, Clara (#3) was by FAR my easiest delivery!

Therese said...

Zowie, Robin, what exciting news!! All my best wishes for a less eventful seven months to come.

Names, hmmm...I had a tough enough time naming my own kids! But as lovely as your girls' names are, I'm sure you'll come up with some great ideas.

Congratulations. :)