Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Dinner

It has come to my attention that some of my blog readers are doing the UltraMetabolism plan and are sometimes at a loss for what to eat. So, I'm going to put some of my meals up here for ideas. :)

On the table last night...

Quinoa Rigitoni with Marinara sauce and Harvest Salad

Quinoa pasta is great b/c it has a ton of protien and cooks in 4 mins!! The marinara was sauteed carrots, onion, garlic + a can of crushed tomatos, fresh basil, bay leaves, marsala wine and salt.

The salad was chopped romaine hearts, diced apples, raisins, bleu cheese crumbles and olive oil and balsamic vinegar.

Kira then very cleverly kept telling us all that dessert was a secret and somehow had us all driving her to the bakery for a caramel bar. I'm still not sure exactly how she pulled it off, but it was expertly crafted over the evening!

2 comments:

Cheri said...

The beauty of Kira's leadership is that you really are not sure how she does it. Somehow she makes you really glad you are helping her out.

Cheri said...

BTW thanks for the recipe. I will try this!