Wednesday, September 20, 2006

This morning

I could mention the hour plus commute, the fact that I needed to get to a bathroom for over half of it (yet still drank my entire latte - makes you question what I have going on upstairs), or that I fell flat on the pavement right in front of the front door at work (in flats, no less) - but I think this email sums it up:


Good Morning Robin*,
I think we have your keys down here at The Security desk. If you want to come down and get them, it will be here for you.


Clearly, I'm not operating with a full deck today, and as already noted, I *have* had my coffee.

Beware, those that cross my path on this Wednesday!!!

*please also note that my keys have nothing with my name on them and I do work in an office building of several thousand people.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

"Good morning Robin..." ROFL!!!

(Sorry you fell though! Hee! No, I'm not laughing AT you -- it's WITH you, I promise. I've been there!)