Thursday, September 07, 2006

Off to Kindy!


Kira went to her first day of Kindergarten yesterday. I really thought I'd collapse in a heap of tears, but all the psyching myself up for it seemed to work. I didn't really fall apart till I went to Starbucks afterwards and felt sad that I didn't have my little coffee buddy with me. ;0 And she cried when she heard that I went to Starbucks without her and made me promise her I'd never do that again....um.... sure. ;)


First let's reminisce for a minute:


This is a rare picture of a sleeping Kira. Don't be fooled - she didn't do much of this. And now...

We just arrived in the parking lot....

This would be right before she said "So, when are you going to leave?"




YAY! The first day is done!!!!










1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Awww! Happy First Day, Miss Grown-Up Kira! (I love the picture at her desk - too cute.)