Thursday, November 16, 2006

Reasons I'm happy today...

1. I don't seem to be in danger of either sneezing uncontrollably or throwing up today. YAY!

2. The 76 station next to the Barnes and Noble near me already has it's Christmas decorations up. YAY! I'm not the only one! (And no, I don't wait till after Thanksgiving which comes right smack in the middle of the Christmas season, if you ask me)

3. I'm making forward progress on my novel again. YAY!

4. I only have 4 more days to work till my entire month off. Double YAY!!

5. And this is my very last day of being 31. Which is fun, both because I'm still 31 today, and because tomorrow I get to celebrate my birthday. I don't care if I'm turning 120, birthdays are always fun!

4 comments:

Blaze said...

Happy Birthday tomorrow!! :)

HB said...

I know the exact 76 station you mean! They are always first!

I'm sure I'll chat with you tomorrow, but heck it's almost midnight, so happy birthday!

Renee' said...

Happy Happy Birthday Robin!!
Just hang out with older folks and you'll always be young! Can't wait to see you all for Thanksgiving!
love, Renee

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Rooobbbinnn
Happy Birthday to you!