Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Winter Wonderland

Sunday night we here in Seattle were blessed with a dusting of beautiful, sparkling snow. Sadly, it's caused a lot of problems for people, because we're just not equipped to deal with snow, and it quickly moved from a dusting to a dumping. My poor little Volvo didn't like it and protested twice while I was trying to get home from the store Monday. Fortunately my Alaskan grown husband came to rescue me. ;)

I'm going on day three of being grounded here behind the icy drive. I'll post pictures of our snowy playground soon, but of course the kiddos are here too and crazy things like attaching camera cords are really frowned upon by the special little baby who thinks all cords belong to her and should be worn as crowns. She also thinks she should be involved in all typing experiences. You can imagine the fun I've had working from home.

One more fun note - a big HOORAY for T-Mobile, because I checked out their holiday ring tones today and I'm now sporting "Christmas on TV" by Chris Isaak on my lovely Samsung slider phone. They had not just one, but FIVE offerings by my man, Chris. I'll, of course, be downloading the others and cycling through. ;)

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

I'm sure it has been a pain, but - for someone not dealing with it - it sounds kind of nice!

Robin L. said...

It has been beautiful and I feel like a snow traitor for even grumbling! Like I'll lose my ice queen status. ;) It's just the craziness of working from home with both girls and Gigi being in a very intense stage. ;)