Sunday, March 18, 2007

What was America thinking?!




They choose Austin over DEREK?!

*sniff*
Do they not remember the fiasco that was Fun, Fun, Fun?!
I honestly don't know what to say except that I'm having flashbacks to Sam being ousted from Top Chef.
So. Wrong. So, so wrong.
****
OK, I've know watched the whole show and I'm editing to add that while my partiality to Derek hasn't waned, Max really does have a compelling story. So it will be some mollification if Max can win and make his little 6 year old brother proud - especially after all Max has been through.
But America really was robbed in that we didn't get to see Derek sing "I've Had the Time of My Life" ARGH!!!!!


2 comments:

HB said...

Yay, I'm not the only one who watches this show! I agree about Austin - he's just CREEPY. I'll tell you privately what I nicknamed him. ;)

Derek - he definitely had the right look, but I was never convinced that his voice would hold up over an 8 show per week schedule. Remember his awful cracking? (At least twice.)

What about Sandy? For me it's got to be Laura. I've liked her from the beginning.

Robin L. said...

Yes, yes, it did crack once (and a half), but everything else was *so* strong I'm just sure he could have worked on that. After seeing him sing "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" he could really do no wrong as far as I'm concerned!!

And yes, e-mail me your nn for Austin!

As for Sandy - I find myself rooting for Laura, then feeling a little bad because I do like Ashley, too. But, if I had to pick (which I do, I guess, because I'm voting!) then it's Laura.

Honestly, though, with Derek gone it will be *so* hard for me to watch next week. I had to shut it off before he finished his goodbye song last night - too hard to watch!!!