Friday, February 02, 2007

TV Wrap Up

The One That I Want

I *just* discovered this show (Thanks, Trace!). Thank goodness I found it in time to see Derek sang "Crazy Little Thing Called Love". Sadly, the show is now over. He's Danny. Wow. WOW!!!!! All he needs is a pompadour.

I also liked Max, but there's no comparison. He'd be a great secondary character, though.

So far, Ashley S. is my choice for Sandy.

Top Design

OK, I don't feel like I'm going to bond to this show like I did Top Chef and Project Runway, but we'll see. So far, my pick to win it all is Goil. I'm not sure how I like Todd Oldham as host. He's kind of combining the Tim Gunn and Heidi Klum roles, although he's not juding. Interesting. But I miss having a Heidi/Padma around. And, uh, Alexis Arquette.... wouldn't have been my choice for the celebrity client. But it does raise an interesting question:

If a decorator had to design a room for you based on your five favorite items, what would those items be?

Mine would be ... ok I've been stalled here for a while. Clearly items yet to be purchased.

Gilmore Girls

Did I not say it was turning around?! Yes, Christopher, she still has feelings for Luke. Yes.

Studio 60 On the Sunset Strip

Love, LOVE Matt and Harriet. I feel sure they'll patch things up. Love Danny and Jordan. I thought the way they had her misunderstanding his declaration of love was really interesting. Loved the missing snake. And why did Tom lie about being out with Kim? I missed why he couldn't tell Julia the truth about that. I hate misunderstandings so I hope they clear that up soon.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Rob, I've been watching Grease a bit -- I expected to LOVE the show and I only "like" it...but I'll still watch. ;) It's not over though! I think there are at least a few weeks left. So far Max is my choice for Danny, but I can't really tell any of the "Sandys" apart. LOL.

ps. I can comment again!