Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Tuesday Blues

I have to admit, that I haven't watched the last 4 episodes of Gilmore Girls. I can't bring myself to do it, knowing that they are ending. I appreciate all of the tribute links people have posted and sent me. I've read them all and really enjoyed them.


I know that Rosenthal said he wouldn't end the series with a wedding because the premise of the show is "what if my mother/daughter is my best friend." I think I speak for a lot of viewers who think the best thing about the show is Luke and Lorelai, and as evidence, I offer this quote from the pilot:

Lorelai: Please, Luke. Please, please, please.
Luke: How many cups have you had this morning?
Lorelai: None.
Luke: Plus...
Lorelai: Five, but yours is better.
Luke: You have a problem
.Lorelai: Yes, I do.
Luke: Junkie.
Lorelai: Angel. You've got wings, baby.

Ahhhh!!!! I'll post some quotes from the "Golden Trilogy" of episodes (end of season 4) later this week. :)

No comments: