Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Dog Update

Apparently the trial for Duane "Dog" Chapman is underway in Mexico. I'd read that charges were dismissed, but that doesn't seem to be the case. If you saw "The Year of the Dog", you know that 2006 was a hard year for my favorite hero. He lost his Father in law, his daughter, and was arrested and put in Federal prison on the ridiculous charge of kidnapping Andrew Luster. More info here.

But he's still out there catching criminals and changing lives. If you have a minute, please take some time to pray for the trial to resolve speedily and for all charges to be dismissed.

And if you haven't seen Year of the Dog, set your Tivo, and grab your Kleenex, it's a tear jerker, but a great show! Some favorite quotes from the show:

Beth Chapman: When you're going through Hell... don't stop.
Dog Chapman: With this ring, baby I thee wed! (Awwww!!!!)

And some more Dog quotes just for fun:

"Twelve men can judge you, or six men can carry you - you decide"
"I like to hear that God goes before us, because he is the biggest bullet proof vest of all."
"I don't care if he went to hell, I'll find him."

No comments: