Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Editing update...

I'm up to page 73 - much less progress than I wanted to make, but I've ironed out a lot of plot issues so that's good - that's the whole point of the process, and I'm trying not to rush through to make a goal, but really spend the time and do it well.

That and we started "Get Greta to sleep in her crib, take 2" this weekend. ARGH!!!! I broke down sobbing 3 nights in a row and got 9 hours of sleep over those three days, so it's clearly not all that fun and is sapping my mental energy. BUT... she's really sleeping poorly and needs to learn how to put herself down. It's just not any fun. So I've got that project, The Move, and the novel edits all going simultaneously... not to mention my actual job, so things are nice and busy at the Lemkes!!!

Anyway, hopefully that little ticker picks up speed here shortly. :)

No comments: