Tuesday, January 23, 2007

House of sickies

Everyone is sick at my house today. Including me. My little one was velcroed to me this morning, not wanting to leave, because she has a fever and a head cold. Poor little thing. I thought Kira would be going to school, but she was up most of the night with a horrible cough.

We're trying so hard to eat well and be healthy that I take it as a personal affront when my kids get sick!

On a positive note, when I called Kira's school to say that she wouldn't be coming, the principal answered the phone himself and took the note for me. When I told him I was calling about Kira, he knew exactly who she was and said he'd get a note to her teacher. I wanted to reach through the phone and hug him! To a mama who had a lot of concerns about taking her baby into the big wide world for school, that means a lot. I then got an e-mail from her teacher this morning letting me know that they would all be praying for Kira to feel better. Awww....

No comments: