Friday, January 26, 2007

I think I'm in love...

ok this is a post about dogs, again. I'd like to paste in the paragraph on "temperment" of the Black Russian Terrier.


BRTs are confident, calm, highly intelligent, brave and loyal. It should never be timid, and will not hesitate to defend the people that it loves if it thinks they are threatened. The BRT may seem aloof, but needs human companionship and bonds deeply to its family. They are wary of strangers and take a long time to warm up to unfamiliar people, thus they make excellent guard dogs. BRTs are dominant by nature and need confident owners who have experience handling similar dogs.


That's basically my ideal man, so I think it might be the perfect dog also. My only hesitation is whether to name him Heathcliff, because of his personality, or some wonderful Russian name like Ivan or Dmitri. Oh the dilema.


Here's a picture of my new love:



Even their lips, nose, and tongue are black! As you can see, they're a little a touch on the large side... all the better to protect their family. But, I am afraid he might be bigger than my sofa.

No comments: