Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Day Two

Kira is still sick. She has a horrible cough and is lying on the sofa watching Digging for the Truth. She wants to be an archeologist (among other things) when she grows up, so we're both learning a lot. But, she keeps piping up about which areas she would, and would not enter (nothing she doesn't think she could get back out of!)

I can tell you I go a little nutty whe I only see two people all day long. Must find more humans....

Alo, I FINALLY saw last weeks Lost and I'd like to announce that I've officially left the Jack and Kate camp and am now rooting for Sawyer in all things. He's just adorable, and I think it's really interesting how characters can evolve and win your heart. ;)

6 comments:

Erica Ridley said...

Awww, sorry to hear she's still sick. Since I work from home, I totally hear you re: human interaction. Maybe that explains my blog addiction! =)

Wishing you luck & Kira good health!

Anissa said...

I don't watch regularly, but hubby does, so I catch it on occasion. Anyway...I just wanted to say that I love Sayid. And the preview for this week...well, I may just watch so I can see him have that chat. :) Guess I'm a sucker for tough guys.

Robin L. said...

Oh, Sayid is YUMMY! I love him. He's been my guy since day one, but Saywer's the one who transformed for me - hence the post.

Have you seen Bride and Prejudice? It's a quirky little movie and fun to see Sayid (Naveen) not torturing someone. ;0

Anissa said...

I *did* see Bride and Prejudice. I remember thinking, "Isn't that Sayid?" Too funny. I'll pretty much watch any take on an Austen novel. :)

Oh, oh! Remember when he danced? That was the best!

Anissa said...

And I see what you're saying about Sawyer, though it did crack me up to see him so contrite. Sneaky Hurley.

Robin L. said...

I am a sucker for any take on Austen too! And yes, he dances!! I remember him saying in an interview that although he's Indian, he was raised British and all of his "sensibilities" are British - meaning, he can't dance. LOL! I thought he did a pretty good job, though. ;)