Sunday, April 22, 2007

The TB Award!

I've won the Thinking Blogger Award! Thank you Heather for passing it on to me!!


And now, it's my turn to pass it on to 5 worthy blogs.


Here are my five:


Anissa's Blog on writing et al

Melissa Marsh's blog - on writing, history, and other things

Brian Neely's Photography blog - it's thinking in a different medium than I usually use and so much fun for me to check out every day

Erica Ridley's writing blog (yes, there's a theme here, I mainly read about ONE thing!)

and finally Therese Fowler's writing blog.


Enjoy the award, folks!!


And here it is:



Here is what you do now:


1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.

2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.

3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote.

6 comments:

Erica Ridley said...

Thanks, Robin! =)

P.S.
My blog-reading theme matches yours! *g

Kimber Li said...

Fun! Way to go!

Melissa Amateis said...

Oh, how cool! Thanks, Robin! :-)

Melissa Amateis said...

I totally forgot to do this today. Will remember to do it ASAP!

Anissa said...

Thank you! :)

Therese said...

Robin, thanks a bunch!

I didn't know you'd named me until I stopped over at Anissa's...and had already posted something on being tagged by Melissa!

See what happens when I get buried with work? The blog world turns and I miss important stuff. :)

I'm going right now to edit my post...